Led by Kay Clevidence, President of Farmers State Bank, and William Coffee, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Stockman Financial Corporation, the Financial Services Key Industry Network (KIN) will be asked to identify both opportunities for and challenges to growth in Montana's financial service industry. Members of this KIN will discuss and formulate goals and objectives that will facilitate growth and prosperity in the industry.
Presentation: Economy in the Big Sky | Census & Economic Information Center, Montana Department of Commerce
Report: Labor Day Report 2015 | Department of Labor & Industry
Draft KIN Recommendations
Meeting Minutes and Agendas:
Financial Services Action Plan:
- Kay Clevidence, President, Farmers Bank (Co-Chair)
- Bill Coffee, Chief Executive Officer, Stockman Bank (Co-Chair)
- Bill Johnstone, Senior Advisor/Main Street Montana Chair
- J.J. Adams, Owner, Adams Consulting
- John O'Donnell, Managing Partner, AGC Capital
- Jenn Ewan, Vice President, Missoula Economic Partnership
- Craig Wilkins, Executive Vice President, Board Chair, ViZn Energy
- Weston Fricke, Chief Financial Officer, Simms Fishing Products
- Mike Knauf, Chief Executive Officer, Rivertop Renewables
- Michael Rands, Rivertop Renewables
- Sarah Fitzgerald, Chief Lending Officer, MT Community Development Corp.
- Mick Ringsak, Economic Development
- Leonard Smith, Executive Director, Native American Development Corporation
- Dave Glaser, Chief Executive Officer, MT Community Development Corp.
- Julie Foster, Executive Director, Ravalli Economic Development Authority
- Bill Lamdin, Crowley Fleck