US Department of Agriculture
The Broadband ReConnect Program furnishes loans and grants to provide funds for the costs of construction, improvement, or acquisition of facilities and equipment needed to provide broadband service in eligible rural areas. Eligible funding purposed include:
- To fund the construction or improvement of buildings, land, and other facilities that are required to provide broadband service.
- To fund reasonable pre-application expenses.
- To fund the acquisition and improvement of an existing system that is currently providing insufficient broadband service (eligible for 100 percent loan requests only).
- To fund terrestrial based facilities that support the provision of satellite broadband service.
- 100 Percent Grant.
Up to $200,000,000 is available for grants. The maximum amount that can be requested in an application is $25,000,000.
- 50 Percent Loan / 50 Percent Grant.
Up to $200,000,000 is available for loan/grant combinations. The maximum amount that can be requested in an application is $25,000,000 for the loan and $25,000,000 for the grant. Loan and grant amounts will always be equal.
- 100 Percent Loan.
Up to $200,000,000 is available for loans. The maximum amount that can be requested in an application is $50,000,000.
Non-profit entities; for-profit corporations; Limited liability companies; Cooperative or mutual organizations; States, local governments, or any agency, subdivision, instrumentality, or political subdivision thereof; A territory or possession of the United States; and An Indian tribe (as defined in section 4 of the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act (25 U.S.C. § 450b)). Within eligible service area.
Find Out More and Apply