US Department of Agriculture
Water and Waste Disposal Assistance and Training Grants
This program helps qualified, private nonprofits provide technical assistance and training to identify and evaluate solutions to water and waste problems; helps applicants prepare applications for water and waste disposal loans/grants; and helps associations improve the operation and maintenance of water and waste facilities in eligible rural areas.
Funds may be used for the following:
- To identify and evaluate solutions to water problems related to source, storage, treatment, distribution, collection, treatment and disposal.
- To provide technical assistance and training to improve management, operations and maintenance of water and waste disposal systems.
- To prepare water and waste disposal loan and grant applications.
Eligible areas include:
- Rural areas and towns with populations of 10,000 or less. Check eligible addresses
- Federally recognized tribal lands
Find Out More and Apply