Led by Kay Clevidence, President of Farmers State Bank, and William Coffee, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Stockman Financial Corporation, the Financial Services Key Industry Network (KIN) was asked to identify both opportunities for and challenges to growth in Montana’s financial service industry. Members of this KIN discussed and formulated goals and objectives to facilitate growth and prosperity in the industry.
Financial Services KIN Recommendation Report
Thank you to the KIN members:
- Kay Clevidence, President, Farmers Bank (Co-Chair)
- Bill Coffee, Chief Executive Officer, Stockman Bank (Co-Chair)
- Bill Johnstone, Senior Advisor/Main Street Montana Chair
- J.J. Adams, Owner, Adams Consulting
- John O’Donnell, Managing Partner, AGC Capital
- Jenn Ewan, Vice President, Missoula Economic Partnership
- Craig Wilkins, Executive Vice President, Board Chair, ViZn Energy
- Weston Fricke, Chief Financial Officer, Simms Fishing Products
- Mike Knauf, Chief Executive Officer, Rivertop Renewables
- Michael Rands, Rivertop Renewables
- Sarah Fitzgerald, Chief Lending Officer, MT Community Development Corp.
- Mick Ringsak, Economic Development
- Leonard Smith, Executive Director, Native American Development Corporation
- Dave Glaser, Chief Executive Officer, MT Community Development Corp.
- Julie Foster, Executive Director, Ravalli Economic Development Authority
- Bill Lamdin, Crowley Fleck